Join the Kensington Home Services Team
Making Dream Homes a Reality for Over 20 Years
Do you love the craft side of the Home Improvement business but no longer want to handle the paperwork, customer calls, scheduling, and estimating? Do you want to work independently with customers to complete their home repair and improvement projects, while still working as part of a high performing team?
Kensington Home Services is looking for experienced, motivated and organized home improvement professionals who enjoy working directly with customers. We're looking to hire seasoned Carpenters, Handymen, and Contractor professionals to handle a full schedule of pre-qualified jobs.
Our office staff will manage the marketing, answering calls, qualifying leads, booking jobs, scheduling work, performing estimates and dealing with insurance and paperwork so you don't have to. We are a licensed General Contractor, and can perform small to medium scale projects across central New Jersey. Quality service for our customers is our number one priority, and we believe it is paramount to the company’s success.
If you're interested in joining our team, please review the open positions and details below:
Home Improvement / Handyman / Carpenter
Specific Responsibilities/ Job Requirements:
- Deliver a consistent and superior customer experience
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and mid-size home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations, provide status on progress
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and open doors to future work
- Must have valid drivers license
- Skilled tradesman with 10 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Team player who can work independently
- Must be eligible to work in USA
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Competitive Pay
For more information call (908) 680-0080 today!