Summit General Home Services
Making Your Life Better, One Project at a Time in Union County & the Surrounding Areas
Owning a home is a tremendous blessing. However, it can come with its fair share of responsibilities and challenges as well. Whereas renters can usually just call their landlord to get something taken care of, as a homeowner, the tasks are completely left up to you. If you are like most Americans, you are too busy to keep up with all the tasks the pop up, let alone take the time to learn how to complete a project that you know nothing about.
Fortunately, Kensington Home Services is here to simplify your life and help you to get things done. Our Summit general home services experts are equipped to tackle several projects around your home. When you entrust the work to us, you will not only rest easy knowing that the job is done, but that it has been done right.
To learn more about all our Summit general home services contractor can do for you, contact us today. Begin with a free, no-obligation consultation!
Helping Out Around the House
If you wish you could hire one company to handle your entire to-do list, you’re in luck! Kensington Home Services offers a wide range of general home services in Summit, NJ to make your life easier. Whether you need some new furniture assembled or require toilet repair, we’ve got you covered.
Our highly trained professionals handle a variety of general projects, including:
Furniture: Furniture assembly, cabinet and entertainment assembly, and TV wall mounts
Roof and gutter: Soffit and fascia repair, and gutter cleaning and repair
Home maintenance: Caulking and grouting, and power washing
Painting and construction: Interior and exterior painting and drywall repairs
Installations: Attic van installation, ceiling fan installation, mirror installations, and bathroom fan installation
General home services, HVAC, and plumbing: Vent cleaning, faucet repair and installation, toilet repair and installation, and winterization
What Makes Our General Home Services Different?
We understand that you have several options when it comes to hiring a handyman. Why should you turn to Kensington Home Services? Put simply, we are committed to quality workmanship and exceptional customer service.
When you reach out to our team of Summit general home service professionals, you can count on:
Fast response times: When you need something done, you want it done right away. We understand that, and we are committed to responding to you as quickly as possible.
Efficiency: Our experienced professionals have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right and on time.
High-quality work: We are dedicated to delivering outstanding service and exceptional workmanship on every project we complete.
Honesty and integrity: We provide honest, upfront prices, refuse to cut corners, and always stand behind our services.
How Do I Know if I Need General Home Services?
Recognizing when you need help from a general home services professional is a key step in maintaining your home's overall health and longevity. You might need assistance if you're facing tasks that are beyond your skill level, if certain home repairs repeatedly resurface, or if you simply lack the time to handle chores around the house due to a busy lifestyle.
Here are some telltale signs that you may need the help of a home services handyman:
- Persistent issues: Reoccurring problems, such as leaks or electrical issues, may indicate a bigger, underlying issue that needs professional attention.
- Lack of time: If your to-do list keeps growing and you don't have enough time to handle all the tasks, it might be a sign that you need to call a handyman.
- Overwhelming tasks: If you're staring at a project and feel completely overwhelmed, it's time to call in a professional to help.
- Home Improvements: If you're planning to sell your home or want to make some improvements, a general home services professional can provide the expertise you need.
- Inadequate tools: If you find that you don't have the necessary tools or materials to fix a problem, it's probably best to call the professionals.
- Safety concerns: Jobs that involve electrical work, plumbing, or heights can be hazardous. If you feel the task at hand poses a risk to your safety, call a professional immediately.
- Specialized tasks: Certain tasks, such as HVAC repairs or installation, require specialized skills and should be left to professionals.
Remember, a well-maintained home is not only more enjoyable to live in, but also helps retain its value in the long run. By recognizing the signs and knowing when to call a professional, you can ensure your home stays in top condition.
Call Today to Schedule a Free Consultation
Do you require general services for your home in Summit? Contact Kensington Home Services for a high level of service from start to finish. We will take the time to help you understand your options and provide you with all the information you need to make the right choice for your family.
Call (908) 680-0080 to let us know what services you require. We are committed to your satisfaction!